Choose the fleet insurance
We realize how hard it would be if a business vehicle is being off the road due to road traffic accident.
We help choose the right policy for you from a diverse range of Insurance providers including the Multinational Insurers. You can report your motor claims through us as our in-house claims team strives to ensure prior importance to the commercial vehicles while reporting and handling claims with your chosen Insurer.
Please refer to our Commercial vehicle guide to know the benefits of fleet policies and the tips to how efficiently manage your fleet and claims.
Which insurance is best for you?
Enjoy peace of mind with comprehensice car insurance that covers all damages, whether accident by other vehicle or if the fault was yours. There are a lot of add-ons you can opt for, ask our specialists for more information.
The most economical insurance, this policy gives you right to get accidental cover if it has been hit by another vehicle. If the damage has been done by yourself, you cannot claim for anything.
Would you like to get a quote? Fill in your contact details and our representative will get in touch with you soon.
Why Choose BestInsurance.AE
With Best Insurance, you enjoy fast turnaround times, competitive costs from quality insurers and hassle-free experience.
Want us to call you back? Fill in your contact details and our representative will get in touch with you soon.
- Third Party - It protects any person that you might injure while you are driving. It is not an alternative to taking out a motor policy to cover your financial liabilities, such as damage to another vehicle or property, or your own vehicle
- Comprehensive – covers damage to your own vehicle and other people’s property, as well as theft and some other risks, plus legal costs
- The type of cover and excess you have chosen, including any options you have added
- The location where the car is stored overnight or during the day
- The age of the driver
- The driving record and insurance history of the drivers
- The type of vehicle being insured (make, model, year)
- The intended use of the vehicle (such as private or commercial use)
- Whether you have nominated a market or agreed value for your vehicle
- Modifications to the vehicle
A no-claims discount is given to drivers following a period when no claims are made on your insurance policy