Contractor’s All Risk
Contractor’s All Risk
Contractors all risk Policy covers the risk of accidental physical loss or damage in respect of the contract works, during the execution of a civil project, designed to cover the interest of contractor’s on projects they are currently working on. Contractors all risk insurance provides an All Risk Cover. All perils are covered unless specifically excluded. Typically Contractor’s All Risk policies will include coverage for any physical damage which might occur as a result of contract work, as well as Third Party liability which the contractor would be responsible for.
What to expect:
- Tailor-made product for the construction industry – Cover on all risks basis
- Cover legal liabilities to third parties arising out of the performance of the contract
- Dedicated team for Claims assistance
- We also offer annual policy issued for all work undertaken by a contractor
Which insurance is best for you?
Unfortunately, employees can be injured when doing their job. Workmen Compensation provides coverage for a business or company when any accidental bodily injury occurs at the business or in the workplace.
Insuring your commercial business against errors and omissions, Professional indemnity policies help protect a broad range of professionals from potential financial losses incurred due to errors or omissions committed during the conduct of business.
Would you like to get a quote? Fill in your contact details and our representative will get in touch with you soon.
Why Choose BestInsurance.ae
With Best Insurance, you enjoy fast turnaround times, competitive costs from quality insurers and hassle-free experience.
Want us to call you back? Fill in your contact details and our representative will get in touch with you soon.
- Third Party - It protects any person that you might injure while you are driving. It is not an alternative to taking out a motor policy to cover your financial liabilities, such as damage to another vehicle or property, or your own vehicle
- Comprehensive – covers damage to your own vehicle and other people’s property, as well as theft and some other risks, plus legal costs
- The type of cover and excess you have chosen, including any options you have added
- The location where the car is stored overnight or during the day
- The age of the driver
- The driving record and insurance history of the drivers
- The type of vehicle being insured (make, model, year)
- The intended use of the vehicle (such as private or commercial use)
- Whether you have nominated a market or agreed value for your vehicle
- Modifications to the vehicle
A no-claims discount is given to drivers following a period when no claims are made on your insurance policy