Choose the Best home insurance
Your home is your Dream come True!
There's no place like home where you spend time and relax with your family. It’s not just the owner of the house who purchases Home Insurance. If you are a tenant, have you ever worried about the loss or damage to the contents in your home, loss of rent/alternative accommodation immediately after a peril?
Your home and its contents can be insured against damages caused by events such as fire, lightning, earthquake, flood, storm, malicious damage, riot, strike, water leak, theft and more such unfortunate events.
Get a quote today for House Insurance and our Insurance experts will help choose the right policy considering your requirements and budget.
Please refer to our Home Insurance guide to know more about your benefits and rights.
Which insurance is best for you?
Home insurance provides coverage for the things that matter in your life. We offer policies with comprehensive coverage for your home and belongings. Home insurance protects your appliances, valuables, furniture, and all the things that make your house a home.
The benefit of comprehensive medical insurance is coverage for most health conditions. We offer different packages and costs based on the benefits, medical network, age, current health, and if maternity coverage is required with the policy.
Why Choose BestInsurance.AE
With Best Insurance, you enjoy fast turnaround times, competitive costs from quality insurers and hassle-free experience.
Want us to call you back? Fill in your contact details and our representative will get in touch with you soon.
- Third Party - It protects any person that you might injure while you are driving. It is not an alternative to taking out a motor policy to cover your financial liabilities, such as damage to another vehicle or property, or your own vehicle
- Comprehensive – covers damage to your own vehicle and other people’s property, as well as theft and some other risks, plus legal costs
- The type of cover and excess you have chosen, including any options you have added
- The location where the car is stored overnight or during the day
- The age of the driver
- The driving record and insurance history of the drivers
- The type of vehicle being insured (make, model, year)
- The intended use of the vehicle (such as private or commercial use)
- Whether you have nominated a market or agreed value for your vehicle
- Modifications to the vehicle
A no-claims discount is given to drivers following a period when no claims are made on your insurance policy