Choose the Best medical insurance
As one of the mandatory Insurances in UAE, the market is competitive with a good number of Insurance providers and Insurance packages. Buying a medical Insurance is easy but choosing the right policy with a competitive premium can be a task. The right policy for you depends on a lot of factors. It is always advised to purchase a policy considering the critical factors and go through the minutest of the details to ensure it fits your requirements and there are not any
Get a quote from our Medical Insurance experts who can choose the right plan for you based on your preferences and budget.
Furthermore, please refer to our below Medical Insurance guide to know more about Medical Insurance including tips to how efficiently utilize your Medical policy benefits.
Which insurance is best for you?
Comprehensive Medical Insurance covers most of the healthcare benefits. However, the policy cost differs on many factors like coverage, age, medical benefits, medical network, maternity cover, and much more.
Contractor’s All Risk policies will include coverage for any physical damage which might occur as a result of contract work, as well as Third Party liability which the contractor would be responsible for.
Why Choose BestInsurance.AE
With Best Insurance, you enjoy fast turnaround times, competitive costs from quality insurers and hassle-free experience.
Want us to call you back? Fill in your contact details and our representative will get in touch with you soon.
- Third Party - It protects any person that you might injure while you are driving. It is not an alternative to taking out a motor policy to cover your financial liabilities, such as damage to another vehicle or property, or your own vehicle
- Comprehensive – covers damage to your own vehicle and other people’s property, as well as theft and some other risks, plus legal costs
- The type of cover and excess you have chosen, including any options you have added
- The location where the car is stored overnight or during the day
- The age of the driver
- The driving record and insurance history of the drivers
- The type of vehicle being insured (make, model, year)
- The intended use of the vehicle (such as private or commercial use)
- Whether you have nominated a market or agreed value for your vehicle
- Modifications to the vehicle
A no-claims discount is given to drivers following a period when no claims are made on your insurance policy