Choose the Best travel insurance
Travelling for work or leisure can get stressful if there is no Travel Insurance bought. Why invite tough times when you can travel with peace of mind.
We provide you with quotations that meet most of risks you foresee while traveling, to ensure hassle-free travel. You are insured against expenses and inconvenience caused by emergency medical conditions, delayed flights, hotel cancellation, baggage delays, and so on. Please fill in the details and our customer service team will revert to you shortly.
Our Travel Insurance guide will help you to get an understanding of the general benefits of an Ideal Travel Insurance. Please refer to the below guide for further assistance.
Which insurance is best for you?
Travel insurance is a must when you are travelling to other countries, as it protects you from theft, baggage loss, flight delays, medical emergencies etc. A happy journey starts with peace of mind.
Comprehensive Medical Insurance covers most of the healthcare benefits. However, the policy cost differs on many factors like coverage, age, medical benefits, medical network, maternity cover, and much more.
Why Choose BestInsurance.AE
With Best Insurance, you enjoy fast turnaround times, competitive costs from quality insurers and hassle-free experience.
Want us to call you back? Fill in your contact details and our representative will get in touch with you soon.
- Third Party - It protects any person that you might injure while you are driving. It is not an alternative to taking out a motor policy to cover your financial liabilities, such as damage to another vehicle or property, or your own vehicle
- Comprehensive – covers damage to your own vehicle and other people’s property, as well as theft and some other risks, plus legal costs
- The type of cover and excess you have chosen, including any options you have added
- The location where the car is stored overnight or during the day
- The age of the driver
- The driving record and insurance history of the drivers
- The type of vehicle being insured (make, model, year)
- The intended use of the vehicle (such as private or commercial use)
- Whether you have nominated a market or agreed value for your vehicle
- Modifications to the vehicle
A no-claims discount is given to drivers following a period when no claims are made on your insurance policy