Workmen’s Compensation Insurance is an insurance coverage that seeks to protect both you and your employees. This insurance policy caters to the organization’s liability exposure towards its employees for any accidental bodily injury arising during business activities. Worker’s compensation is a mandatory cover in the UAE. The policy indemnifies as per the provisions of UAE Labour Law (1980) and Free Zone rules.
The following extensions are also available on the policy:
- 24 hours cover for non work related accidents covering Death or Disability.
- Accidental Work related Medical expenses.
- Repatriation of Mortal remains.
- Employer’s Liability cover.
Which insurance is best for you?
Unfortunately, employees can be injured when doing their job. Workmen Compensation provides coverage for a business or company when any accidental bodily injury occurs at the business or in the workplace.
As a contractor, it is vital to have insurance to address any third-party liability that could occur on the job. In addition, the Contractor's All Risk policies cover any physical damage that occurs while performing contract work.
Would you like to get a quote? Fill in your contact details and our representative will get in touch with you soon.
Why Choose BestInsurance.ae
With Best Insurance, you enjoy fast turnaround times, competitive costs from quality insurers and hassle-free experience.
Want us to call you back? Fill in your contact details and our representative will get in touch with you soon.
- Third Party - It protects any person that you might injure while you are driving. It is not an alternative to taking out a motor policy to cover your financial liabilities, such as damage to another vehicle or property, or your own vehicle
- Comprehensive – covers damage to your own vehicle and other people’s property, as well as theft and some other risks, plus legal costs
- The type of cover and excess you have chosen, including any options you have added
- The location where the car is stored overnight or during the day
- The age of the driver
- The driving record and insurance history of the drivers
- The type of vehicle being insured (make, model, year)
- The intended use of the vehicle (such as private or commercial use)
- Whether you have nominated a market or agreed value for your vehicle
- Modifications to the vehicle
A no-claims discount is given to drivers following a period when no claims are made on your insurance policy