Choose the Best yacht insurance
"It is not the ship so much as the skillful sailing that assures the prosperous voyage"
- George William Curtis
But we say, the prosperous voyage also requires protection against unforeseen perils or damages including the possible assistance in rescue.
Whether it is a hull or the vessel as a whole, we have our expert team who can help you with the right policy that meets all your requirement that ensures a relaxed sail.
Get your free quote today!
Which insurance is best for you?
Contractor’s All Risk policies will include coverage for any physical damage which might occur as a result of contract work, as well as Third Party liability which the contractor would be responsible for.
Why Choose BestInsurance.ae
With Best Insurance, you enjoy fast turnaround times, competitive costs from quality insurers and hassle-free experience.
Want us to call you back? Fill in your contact details and our representative will get in touch with you soon.
- Third Party - It protects any person that you might injure while you are driving. It is not an alternative to taking out a motor policy to cover your financial liabilities, such as damage to another vehicle or property, or your own vehicle
- Comprehensive – covers damage to your own vehicle and other people’s property, as well as theft and some other risks, plus legal costs
- The type of cover and excess you have chosen, including any options you have added
- The location where the car is stored overnight or during the day
- The age of the driver
- The driving record and insurance history of the drivers
- The type of vehicle being insured (make, model, year)
- The intended use of the vehicle (such as private or commercial use)
- Whether you have nominated a market or agreed value for your vehicle
- Modifications to the vehicle
A no-claims discount is given to drivers following a period when no claims are made on your insurance policy